I can breathe again, but only under
certain circumstances, I can see now
when im in a loud room filled with people,
but people i dont know preferably
so i can still be alone and feel whole
surrounded by conversation; that i
don’t need to involve myself in because
I dont know these people;…
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
fucking love this
velma on the streets but daphne in the sheets